Thursday, January 15, 2015

InkJoy® 300 RT Pens Review

InkJoy® 300 RT Pens

Disclaimer:  I received the products mentioned to facilitate an honest review.  All opinions are 100% my own. I received Paper Mate Inkjoy 300 RT Pens for free from Smiley360. ‪#‎freesamp‬ ‪#‎samp‬‪ #‎inkjoypens


I was excited to get notice that I would be receiving these Paper Mate InkJoy 300 RT Pens from smiley360.  I received 1 pack of 8 assorted colored pens in medium 1.0 mm tip.  The tip of the pen is sealed for freshness with a little ball of wax at the end of the tip that needs to be removed before using.  These pens are retractable for easy use and putting away.  I have become accustomed to writing with pens that eventually become clogged are start to leak and smear while writing.  With the Paper Mate InkJoy 300 RT Pen you don’t have to worry about leaking or smearing.  It puts out the perfect amount of ink each time I write with it.  This pen starts quickly without dragging.  Hardly any pressure is required when writing which kept my hand from cramping.  On barrel of the pen there is an extended rubberized grip that makes it comfortable when writing.  The clip on the barrel also makes it convenient to carry in your pocket, binder, or purse.  The InkJoy 300 RT delivers crisp, clean lines every time I used them.  I now understand why they named this pen InkJoy as it is purely a JOY to write with.




Click HERE to see exclusive InkJoy® promotions at Walmart beginning on 1/18

Check out more InkJoy® products at Walmart.com

For more information about InkJoy®, click here

Inkjoy can be found on Facebook and on Twitter


6 comments:

  1. Nice job, I love pens so I gotta try these, thanks for the information on the deal at Walmart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Review...Will get some of these pens...Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pens, thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review. I'm going to pick up a pack of these this weekend. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete